Try this lovely, sweet, comforting Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake, I doubt you’ll disagree. Perfect for afternoon tea. Or morning tea. Or breakfast.
The original recipe calls for canned peach pie filling. But I use canned peach slices and it was excellent.
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 c. brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 cups heavy whipping cream (or milk)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2-1/4 tsp baking powder
- 21 oz. stewed peaches, canned peaches or peach pie filling
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3-5 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream (or milk)
- For the full recipe go here: Peaches and Cream Coffee Cake.