There’s something about smothering cheesecake (white chocolate cheesecake at that) in a rich caramel sauce that sets my heart aflutter.
And any wonder it tastes so good, there’s half a pound of white chocolate in the cheesecake filling.
That much white chocolate gives some pretty intense flavour. Add the luscious caramel sauce and one slice won’t be nearly enough.
The Answer Is Cake loves cheesecake recipes. Check out our decadent collection of cheesecake recipes here. Prepare to swoon.
- 10 ounces plain biscuits (like graham crackers), crushed into crumbs
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1¾ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- For the full recipe go here: White Chocolate Cheesecake with Caramel.