That covers just about everyone doesn’t it?
The use of evaporated milk in the cake gives it a gorgeous sweetness. Add to this a vanilla frosting bursting with pieces of fresh strawberries and an indulgent white chocolate ganache and you have a vanilla cake with a difference. Layers and layers of deliciousness.
- 1 & ½ cups cake and pastry flour
- 1 & ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 8 cups icing sugar (i.e. powdered sugar, confectioners sugar)
- 2 cups butter
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- Approximately 6 tbsp milk
- 3 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1⅓ cups white chocolate chips (or 8 ounces chopped white chocolate)
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- For the full recipe go here: Strawberry White Chocolate Buttercream Cake.