Indeed this Pineapple Cheesecake is so good you can use it to bribe men into working on your website for free, according to Alica from Inner Gourmet, creator of this recipe. With a recommendation like that, you just have to try it, don’t you?
If you like a tropical twist on your cheesecakes, this recipe will fit the bill nicely. This is an easy cheesecake to make with a biscuit base and a delicious baked cheesecake filling.
It’s rich, but not too rich. Creamy but not too dense and sweet but not at all cloying.
The cheesecake filling has a zesty citrus tang and sweet pockets of crushed pineapple. While the cheesecake is creamy and rich, the sweetness of the pineapple balances out this richness and makes it quite refreshing.
Top it all off with a creamy topping (Cool Whip or regular whipped cream) and a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes, and this is one Pineapple Cheesecake that’s sure to please.
If you’re after more cheesecake recipes, take a look at this list of Ten Amazing Cheesecake Recipes. Try not to lick your screen…
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham cracker
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp white granulated sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup plus 3 tbsp white granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp lemon or orange zest
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 8oz crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed
- For the topping:
- Cool Whip topping, thawed
- Coconut flakes, toasted
- For the full recipe visit: Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe.