With two and a half pounds of cream cheese, it’s no wonder it’s so good.
This lovely homemade cheesecake is a knock-out. Tastes divine and looks sensational too.
And an added bonus, there’s no water bath necessary in case that usually puts you off baking your own cheesecakes.
Looking for more delicious cheesecake recipes? The Answer Is Cake has many to share. Why not take a peek at our Cheesecake Recipe Collection? You know you want to…
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs (10 crackers)
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2½ pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- 5 whole extra-large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 extra-large egg yolks, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest (2 lemons)
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup red currant jelly (not jam)
- 1½ pints fresh raspberries
- For the full recipe please visit: Baked Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe.