While I love my lemon and orange cakes, discovering this Pink Grapefruit Cake recipe made me very happy indeed.
I’m not sure you could make a cake with more grapefruit in it than this.
With pink grapefruit zest in the cake, pink grapefruit juice in the syrup and even more grapefruit juice in the icing, this is a lovely cake that will please lovers of grapefruit everywhere.
If you like the idea of grapefruit cakes, have you seen this Tangerine Cake recipe?
- 2 c flour
- 1¾ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1⅔ c sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 c whole milk
- ¾ c canola oil
- 1 Tbsp grated pink grapefruit zest
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 1 c strained fresh pink grapefruit juice
- ⅔ c sugar
- ¾ c powdered (or icing) sugar
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp fresh pink grapefruit juice
- For the full recipe visit: Pink Grapefruit Cake.