What makes this recipe so very easy is that you combine store-bought elements and end up with an ice-cream cake that is more awesome than any of the elements by themselves.
Not only does the recipe use Oreo biscuits and ice-cream, but there’s also chocolate sauce and chocolate cake in there too.
So let’s recap, in this Oreo Ice Cream Cake recipe you have Oreos (of course), ice-cream, chocolate cake, chocolate sauce plus extra chocolate. Are you won over by this homemade ice-cream cake yet? I certainly am.
This is a great cake for kids and adults alike.
Love this recipe but not really in the mood for an ice-cream cake today? Perhaps I can tempt you with this amazing Snickers Cake recipe? It’s another no-bake masterpiece and one of our most popular cakes. I think you can see why can’t you.
- One 13-ounce package Oreos or chocolate sandwich cookies, plus additional to garnish if desired
- 16 ounces chocolate cake, can be store-bought
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, very soft
- 1 cup store-bought chocolate sauce, warmed
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- For the full recipe go here: Oreo Ice-Cream Cake Recipe.