A biscuit base topped by a rich cream cheese and sour cream baked cheesecake filling with lots and lots of mini chocolate chips.
But if you thought this cheesecake couldn’t get any better, add a thick layer of spoon-licking-good chocolate ganache on top. Convinced yet?
Be warned, once you make a cheesecake like this with a thick chocolate ganache topping, it’s hard to go back. Cheesecakes just won’t seem complete without a chocolatey topping like this one. You’ll be spoiled forever – don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Be still my beating heart (and no, that’s not a high cholesterol reference).
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- Stick of butter, melted
- 4 pkg cream cheese, room temp
- ½ c. sour cream
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¼ c. flour
- 3 eggs, room temp
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1½ C. mini chocolate chips, divided
- ¼ C. heavy whipping cream
- For the full recipe please visit: Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe.