It’s a creamy caramel cheesecake on a toffee crust, with a layer of milk chocolate and topped with crunchy toffee, thick caramel sauce and cream.
With inspired combinations of tastes and textures, this toffee caramel cheesecake is great for a dinner party or special occasion.
Because of all of the different elements, it does take a little time and organisation to pull it all together but no step is difficult. Just leave yourself enough time and you’ll be absolutely fine.
And this toffee crunch cheesecake is so worth it. Do yourself, and anyone you’re willing to share this with, a huge favour and make this. Today.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup toffee bits
- pinch salt
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter (1 cup), melted
- 1¼ chocolate chips
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Homemade Caramel Sauce
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ cup caramel
- ½ cup toffee bits, plus more for garnish
- ½ cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- For the full recipe go here: Toffee Crunch Cheesecake
Are you looking for more inspiring cheesecake recipes like this one? The Answer Is Cake has many tempting recipes to choose from in our Cheesecake Recipe Collection. Prepare to swoon my cheesecake-loving friends.