What makes this particular Blueberry Cheesecake recipe the best?
Well, let’s start with a divine baked filling made with 32 ounces of cream cheese (that’s nearly a kilo), 16 ounces of sour cream and five large eggs for a seriously rich and creamy cheesecake.
And then there’s the crust. I have to say I do enjoy a full biscuit crust on my cheesecakes – a nice high side as well as a base. In my mind that’s the perfect crust to filling ratio.
This recipe is versatile too – the blueberry topping can be made of either fresh or frozen blueberries so you can enjoy this cheesecake all year around.
All in all, you end up with a perfect biscuit crust, a perfect creamy baked cheesecake filling, and a perfect blueberry and jam topping. All deliciously perfect. The best Blueberry Cheesecake recipe.
For more amazing cheesecake recipes have a look at this list of 10 of the best cheesecake recipes.
- 2⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup all-fruit blueberry spread
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen blueberries
- For the full recipe visit: Blueberry Cheesecake recipe.