Did you hear me? A pound of chocolate!
An outstanding Double Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe – perfect birthday cake for the chocolate addicts in your life (but why wait for a birthday).
A pound of chocolate!
(Note: you have to click on the recipe card icon to get the recipe).
- For the Chocolate Fudge Cake:
- 2 2/3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ¼ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- For the Chocolate Glaze
- 1 pound bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup half-and-half (milk/cream)
- For the full recipe go here: <a title=”Double Chocolate Fudge Cake” href=”http://sunday-suppers.com/double-chocolate-fudge-cake-loveless-cookbook-giveaway/” target=”_blank”>Double Chocolate Fudge Cake</a>