There’s a good glug of liqueur in this ice-cream cake recipe so not one for the kiddies really. Or you could leave the liqueur out entirely if you prefer.
Ice-cream cake recipes are versatile in that way. Combine the ingredients and flavors that you like and pop it in the freezer. Perfect no-bake cake wonders.
- 30 chocolate graham crackers
- 6-8 cups coffee ice cream (set out 15 mins. to soften)
- 6 cups COOL WHIP whipped topping
- 4 TBSP Kahlua
- 10-12 oz. jar fudge topping/sauce
- 1 cup Heath bits
- 2 Symphony bars, chopped
- For the full recipe please visit: Coffee Ice Cream Cake