The recipe has delightful vanilla and chocolate cake marbled together, with a delicious crumbling topping. And it keeps getting better with an indulgent chocolate ganache drizzled all over the top.
Just see if you can stop at just one slice.
This is a “coffee cake” in the sense that it goes well with a cup of coffee. There is no coffee or coffee flavour to the cake.
If you like the swirly marbled effect of this cake you love this great Marble Cake recipe. Super easy to bake too.
- ⅔ cup flour
- ⅓ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 & ½ cups sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup butter, then mix in
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- For the full recipe go here: Coffee Crumb Cake.