Isn’t it amazing that five simple ingredients can produce a phenomenal cake like this.
But with a pound of butter and 16 ounces of chocolate, this is a rich, flourless chocolate cake with a silky texture that will make everyone swoon. Serve with cream or ice cream and berries and sit back to accept the compliments. There will be many.
And for those of you who would prefer an alcohol free version of this cake you can substitute espresso for Kahlua.
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 pound (4 sticks) butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup Kahlua (or espresso)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 8 large eggs,
- Fresh raspberries
- Whipped cream or ice-cream
- For the full recipe visit: Chocolate Kahlua Cake.